|Condition||Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully|
* ATTENTION * Basic computer skills are needed to do voip modem configuration. If you never configure a voip modem before, and you don't want spend time on internet to learn, this modem IS NOT FOR YOU. PLEASE DO NOT BUY. Thanks.
This is a genuine Unlocked Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Adapter with 2 FXS. USED CONDITION but unlocked & tested. It can be used with any voip provider who support BYOD(Bring your own device). It has 2 FXS phone ports, 1 WAN and 1 LAN network ports. This SPA2102 is slightly used & in good working condition. You can access Line1/Line2 without password. It's tested with Acanac, CallCentric, Freephoneline, Vbuzzer, VOIP.ms and Betamax company(voipdiscount, voipstunt, voipbuster ...). Europe/UK/Australia type plug will be shipped without extra cost for overseas buyers.
* This adapter DOES NOT work with Vonage , nor Skype.
** This adapter is genuine CISCO/Linksys product . It's used but it's REAL one.
Content in the package:
- ONE Linksys SPA2102 Voip phone adapter with 2 phone ports
- ONE power supply (5V 2A )
Configuration Quick Start
- Connect a computer to ETHERNET PORT (YELLOW color)
- Click Voice --> Admin --> Advanced and follow the Acanac or Freephoneline configuration screenshot
(NO PASSWORD NEEDED to access all the voip configuration settings)
Linksys SPA2102 Analog VoIP Adapter (2) FXS, (2) RJ45
The Linksys SPA2102 features two POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) ports to connect existing analog phones, fax machines, or to a PBX system. The SPA2102 includes 2 100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet interfaces (LAN-WAN) to connect to a home or office LAN, as well as an Ethernet connection to a broadband modem or router (WAN). Each SPA2102 service line can be independently configured via software controlled by the service provider or the end user.
With the Linksys SPA2102, users are able to protect and extend their investment in telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines as well as control their migration to IP with an extremeley affordable, reliable solution.
Installed by the end user and remotely provisioned, configured and maintained by the service provider, each SPA2102 converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network. Compact in design, the SPA2102 can be used in consumer and business VoIP service offerings including a full-featured IP Centrex environment. The SPA2102 uses international standards for voice and data networking for reliable voice and fax operation.
Linksys SPA2102 Highlights
- Toll Quality Voice and Carrier-Grade Feature Support
- The SPA2102 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is consistently achieved via our advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA2102 is interoperable with common telephony equipment like voicemail, Fax, PBX systems, and interactive voice response systems.
- Large-Scale Deployment and Management
- The SPA2102 offers all the key features and capabilities with which service providers can provide customized services to their subscribers.
- The SPA2102 can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A secure profile upload saves providers the time, expense and hassle of managing and pre-configuring or re-configuring customer premise equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Ironclad Security
- Linksys understands that security for both end users and service providers is a fundamental requirement for a solid, carrier-grade telephony service. The SPA2102 supports secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning and servicing.